Christie Projector Management
Save on resources, time, effort and the cost of managing your projectors.
Today’s organizations operate in a connected world. Being able to monitor and manage audiovisual and IT devices, such as projectors, over a network is expected. Remote management reduces the resources, time and effort needed to adjust and maintain projectors.
What do projector management systems offer?
- Control, monitor and manage single or multiple projectors – using a hosted Web interface connected to the same network.
- Access all projector menus through a Web interface - without disrupting the live presentation.
- Virtual remote functionality – lets you control supported projectors out of IR range.
Christie's projector management solutions
All Christie projectors can be controlled and monitored through a network or RS232 protocol. Christie projector management solutions give you unprecedented connectivity options that make it easier and faster to maintain equipment and resolve projector issues over a network.
ChristieNET is a projector network protocol that enables communication with any Christie 3DLP projector on your network; letting you monitor and control your projectors through a web interface. Christie LCD and 1DLP projectors do not communicate via the ChristieNET protocol. These projectors use their own respective protocol.
- Christie PowerTool Software
Christie PowerTool is free client-based software that creates multiprojector control and monitoring of Christie LCD, 1DLP and 3DLP projectors.
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
A Simple Network Management Protocol lets you remotely monitor a Christie projector and get status changes on various parameters. In addition to offering a hosted HTML Web interface, most Christie projectors support SNMP.