Christie Entero HB WUXGA Displays
1,350 Lumens WUXGA LED-Based Video Wall Rear Projection Engines
Get a Quote!
Get a Quote!
First. Brightest. Wireless control. Discover the Christie Entero HB Series.
Christie Entero HB is an evolution in performance, reliability and confidence for control room video wall displays and rear projection engines. With the Christie Entero HB WUXGA engine, that performance capability has been expanded to the next level.
Christie Entero HB is the industry leading evolution in performance, reliability and confidence for control room video wall displays. The next generation of high-brightness control room LED displays with up to 1350 lumens capability, it offers the brightest LED projection for cubes available. The Christie Entero HB includes Christie ArraySync for superior, intelligent, automatic color and brightness wall management.
Designed for zero maintenance, our safe, sealed heat pipe cooling system ensures long LED lifetime and reliability. The Christie Entero HB series offers minimal set-up time and effort. The modular design, with lightweight panels for rear access or remote control screen release and lift system for front access, makes installation and service easy. The optional Thinklogical direct fiber input card provides fiber-optic video signal extension capability. With the integrated 6-axis geometry alignment system, no electronic image correction is needed providing true native imaging with no scaling or software distortion. Through the tiling feature, display single source content across an entire array.
Choose the most advanced LED display system design for your control room needs, and along with Christie's quality, service and support, experience an overall low cost of ownership and operation. With the highest brightness on the market, plus unparalleled 24/7 performance, the choice is simple. Choose Christie Entero HB.
The Christie Entero HB offers the highest brightness on the market, unparalleled 24/7 performance and years of worry-free operation. Plus, with simple, intuitive hardware installation, minimal set-up time and effort and modular design for fast and easy servicing if required, the new Christie Entero™ HB control room display cubes exceeds your expectations.
- brightest LED control room video wall rear projection engine
- >950 lumens – normal mode / up to1350 lumens – high brightness mode
- WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution
- high performance – high brightness, wide color gamut, superb contrast, excellent brightness and white level uniformity
- Wi-Fi enabled – wireless video wall control through iPad or similar wireless device
- Christie ArraySync™ third-generation automatic LED video wall color and brightness management
- 24/7 reliability – based on latest DLP® technology
- zero maintenance design – no consumables, no maintenance for at least 5 years
- low cost of ownership/operation
- 16:10 aspect ratio
- integrated 6-axis adjustment system – no electronic image correction required
- reduced disruption because there are no consumable components to replace
- very wide color gamut for superior color reproduction
- ultra high contrast, view-ability and display performance
- designed for long-term use and performance – no need to replace in a few years
- >80,000 hours rated LED life (eco mode)
- modular design for minimal downtime if a repair is required
- dust free sealed optics
- permanently sealed liquid cooling system (no pumps or hazardous liquids)
Leading the progression to higher brightness LED displays, Christie has developed Christie Entero HB – the newest generation of high-performance, high-brightness rear projection engines and display wall cubes. With the most advanced LED display system design and Christie’s quality, service and support, Christie Entero HB offers the highest brightness, 24/7 performance, reliability, all with an overall low cost of ownership and operation.
The Christie Entero HB series is the first and only LED control room display to offer wireless control through Wi-Fi capability – make adjustments, control the wall or perform diagnostic monitoring through an iPad or other similar wireless device. It’s that simple.
The Christie Entero HB WUXGA video wall rear projection engines are part of an expanded series of control room display solutions. Offering installation flexibility with options in resolution and vertical or horizontal lens orientation, Christie Entero HB easily meets specific room or space requirements. Retrofit kits provide even greater flexibility by letting you retrofit Christie Entero HB engines into earlier Christie cube offerings.
Designed for zero maintenance, the Christie Entero HB series is solid state, has no consumables and no scheduled maintenance for at least 5 years.
Redundant LED design offers fail-safe operation.
The Christie Entero HB Series features multiple light-weight snap-in service panels for easy access and an improved mirror alignment system for precise geometry control.
|Christie Entero HB WUXGA Displays|
|72" WUXGA cube system, rear access||CC72-3601||RPMWU-LED02||SC72-XP01 Cross Prism|
|SXGA+ light engine (stand-alone)||
|Cross Prism Screen|
|Screen Gap (Image to Image)2||
|Brightness||High Brightness Mode||Normal Mode||Eco Mode|
|Light Engine (ANSI)||Up to 1350 lumens||950 lumens||740 lumens|
|Control||Manual and continuous automatic (ArraySync) control to manage brightness uniformity across large display walls|
|Gamut||Wider than EBU|
|White Color Balance||0.0035 Δu' Δv'|
|Brightness Uniformity||>95% at typical brightness levels specified|
|Contrast Ratio||Up to 2100:1 full field without using dynamic or artificial techniques|
|Noise Power Level||<30 dBA typical at 1 meter distance from screen center|
|DVI Loop-Through Capability||Up to 25 displays on a single loop-through chain|
|HDCP Support||Included (operating at native resolution)|
|Compatibility||All Christie video wall processors and most standard sources|
|Control and Networking|
|Ethernet Bridging (Daisy Chain) Limit||Up to 25 Ethernet bridges, projector to projector without external switch|
|Status Display||2 line by 16 character OLED display|
|Diagnostics||Via status display, RS-232 and Ethernet/Wi-Fi
(Wi-Fi can be disabled with no radio frequency transmission if required)
|Software/Firmware||Fast, on site firmware upgrades via Ethernet or RS-232|
|Screen Size||61.06 x 38.16" (1551 x 969mm)|
|Cube Depth (Total)||33.33" (846mm)|
|Weight - Cube||159lbs (72kg)|
|Weight - Screen||80lbs (36kg)|
|Weight - Engine||55lbs (25kg)|
|Cube Stacking Limit3||5 cubes high|
|Service Access||Rear lightweight panels for CC models|
|Operating Temperature||40-90°F (5-35°C)||32-104°F (0-40°C)||63-88°F (17-31°C)|
|Non-Operating Temperature||-4-122°F (-20-50°C)||-13-158°F (-25-70°C)||-4-95°F (-20-35°C)|
|Humidity||20-80% NC, 35-65% NC for storage||20-80% NC, 35-65% NC for storage||-40-60% NC|
|Altitude||0-3000m (0-10,000 feet)|
|Power Rating (Projection Engine)||Eco Mode||Normal Mode||High Brightness Mode|
|Dissipation||529 BTU/hr||717 BTU/hr||853 BTU/hr|
|Voltage Range||100-240 VAC (50-60Hz)|
|Reliability and Serviceability|
|MTTR||<15 minutes via modular servicing|
|Cooling Fan Lifetime||>100,000 hrs|
|Regulatory (Projection Engine)||
|Additional Features and Benefits||
1 Other screen types available.
2 Depending on environment and wall configuration.
3 Depending on pedestal type used.
Entero HB LED-Based Cubes:
High-Brightness and Wireless Control
The Christie Entero HB leads the industry in performance, reliability and confidence for control room video walls. With the first, and only, LED control room display to offer Wi-Fi® capability, these cubes allow you to make adjustments, control the wall or perform diagnostic monitoring through a wireless device, like an iPad or similar wireless device.
Our innovative solution marks the next generation of high-brightness control room LED displays, with up to 1350 lumens capability, and the brightest LED projection for cubes available.
Christie’s LED-based video wall display sizes
Control rooms, command centers and network operations centers are designed for 24/7, interactive and collaborative monitoring. With their zero-maintenance design and vivid color presentation, Christie LED-based displays are an ideal solution for any control room environment.
The Christie Entero HB Series offers the following set of standard-sized, stackable, LED-illuminated, rear-screen and front-screen projection cubes. Our front access design addresses space limitations with the ability to put the cubes directly up against a wall while maintaining performance, image quality and reliability.
Christie’s next-generation, LED-based display cubes offer several benefits:
- Brightest LED projection for cubes available – up to 1350 lumens capability
- Solid state illumination technology – no consumable components
- Wi-Fi enabled – first and only wireless LED video wall
- Superior automatic color control – third-generation, automatic LED video wall for brightness and color management, keeps the entire display looking sharp and consistent
- Extremely long life – rated lifetime of >60,000 hours (almost 7 years)
- Front and rear access designs – design flexibility without compromising performance
- Instant on – LEDs turn on instantly
- No motorized color wheels to replace – the high-speed, on/off capability of LEDs eliminates the need for a motorized color wheel in our 1-chip DLP® projectors
- A wider color gamut for more vivid color – the color spectral characteristics and range surpass traditional color wheel-based systems, creating more realistic images
- Fewer visible sequencing artifacts – red, green and blue LEDs can be sequenced at far faster rates than color wheels, eliminating visible sequencing artifacts
- Better brightness control – LEDs have a wide range of brightness control with no need for mechanical apertures to adjust brightness
- Environmentally responsible – LEDs are an environmentally responsible, “green” light source
- Safe – no hazardous materials, maintenance-free, water-filled metal-sealed heat pipes for effective cooling
What is a zero-maintenance design?
Once your video wall is operational, you shouldn’t have to do a thing to keep it looking great. Our LED-based display cubes were designed to be zero-maintenance with no consumables. You don’t have to replace parts or adjust the display.
Christie Entero HB LED displays feature built-in Christie LiteLOC and Christie ColorLOC for automatic, independent brightness and color management. These displays also use Christie ArraySync™ – third-generation, innovative technology with 12-bit RGB color sensing and monitoring for continuous color and brightness management in every cube, across the entire display wall.
The result is the ideal control room solution for video walls of any size, without constant maintenance and adjustments that disrupt operation and cause unproductive downtime.
Download the Christie Christie Entero HB Series WUXGA Display Wall Cubes Data Sheet (PDF)
Get a Quote!
Get a Quote!